At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
Everthought College of Construction is seeking a Receptionist who is looking to kickstart their career with a 12 month Traineeship.
Everthought College of Construction is a quality and ethics focussed Registered Training Organisation. Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
We pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three core values:
Not only do we provide training within this industry, we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought College of Construction is the RTO for you!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought College of Construction. Our team is focussed on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfil their potential.
As the Trainee Receptionist you will assist with the day to day reception and general administration of Everthought College of Construction. In this role you will achieve:
- An understanding of the functioning of Administration in an RTO setting
- Successful completion of a Certificate III in Business (crucial to the role)
- A pathway into the education sector and administrative roles
Your professional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Reception cover including greeting and receiving all visitors and students
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Receiving, handling and transferring calls as necessary
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, printing, equipment and furniture
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Event coordination, both internally and externally
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
You will have the below:
- Year 10 completion
- High level of computer literacy inclusive of MS Office
- High level of presentation at all times
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Polite telephone manner
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability via the ‘Apply Now’ link
- 12 Month Traineeship
- Receive a Certificate III in Business upon successful completion