At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
An opportunity for a consultative selling expert to drive sales in high quality content in the education arena.
About the business
Everthought Education is a growing Registered Training Organisation delivering industry recognised courses from Certificate III through to Advanced Diploma in the building and construction industry. Everthought also provides a successful Product Warehouse which sells high quality industry content for a variety of qualifications.
About the role
As the Sales Executive of the Everthought Product Warehouse (EPW) you will be responsible for professionally manage client engagements, sales outcomes and revenue generations for the EPW business unit. You will autonomously manage client relationships and grow value, gross revenue, expand yield and sales performance.You will be inspired by prospecting and raising the profile of EPW and be able to identify and diversify existing business assets into tailored product offerings.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of Education Sales and Marketing methodologies with a thorough understanding of courseware and Training Package architecture
- Have an understanding of training resource development lifecycles as well as the education sector regulations and requirements and legal parameters
- Be a self-directed performance sales executive with a focus on professional client engagement
- Have proven success in driving sales pipeline performance and growing a strong customer base and yield
- Have demonstrated experience in managing a client account base to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Be experienced in executing direct and telesales initiatives, consultative selling techniques
- Opportunity to drive your own sales success
- Growing and energetic team environment focused on outcomes
- Self directed role part time opportunity