At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
Seeking n Trainer & Assessor - Wall and Floor Tiling to deliver professional high quality training delivery and assessment for students.
Everthought College of Construction (ECOC )is a vocational education group who specialise in the building and construction industry, established by Arowana International Limited an ASX-listed investment group. ECOC is focused on delivering high quality training for international and local students, utilising blended delivery models. ECOC's graduates and their qualifications are sought after by employers in the residential and commercial building sectors and ECOC enjoys market-leading student and employer satisfaction rates and completion rates.
Due to the ongoing growth and transformation of our organisation, we are seeking an Trainer & Assessor – Wall and Floor Tiling at our Salisbury campus, on a 0.8 Full Time Employee (FTE) Basis, for 4 days per week with a view to go to Full time (5 days/week). In this role you will be required to deliver professional, high quality, training delivery and assessment for students enrolled in Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and prepare session plans and resources in readiness for training delivery
- Deliver training and conduct assessments for assigned client groups
- Provide an engaging, supportive and learner-focused learning environment
- Make considered assessment judgement on the skills and knowledge of learners and determine their competence
- With a meticulous eye for detail, maintain accurate training records for assigned course participants
- Provide support, encouragement and compassion to course participants as necessary
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Attend regular Everthought College of Construction meetings
Skills and experience required for this role
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Wall and Floor Tiler
- Trade Certificate, Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical and practical foundations in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and mentor learners
- Demonstrated experience working with culturally diverse clients
- Current industry experience
- Passion for sharing your industry experience with international students
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation in accordance with detailed time frames
- A current National Police Clearance, or ability to obtain one
- A current Working with Children Check, or ability to obtain one
- Carpentry Training and Assessment Experience
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or higher)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management) and/or Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Relevant Wall and Floor Tiling industry experience and qualifications
- RTO experience
- Experience with online/face-to-face/workplace training delivery
- Join a team who are committed to growth, quality and achieving results
- An opportunity to build success within a growing business
- Deliver high quality training to international and local students