At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
Wall and Floor Tiling Trainer and Assessor
Everthought College of Construction are seeking a Wall and Floor Tiling Trainer and Assessor to join their team!
- Collaborative environment
- Professional development encouraged
Everthought College of Construction is an ethics focused Registered Training Organisation and we pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three main values:
Not only do we provide training within this industry, we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought College of Construction is the RTO for you!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought College of Construction. Our team is focused on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfill their potential.
Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
With campuses in Perth and Brisbane (and expanding), this role will be based in our Cannington location.
Enough about us…. We would like to hear more about you!
Due to the ongoing growth and transformation of our organisation, we are seeking an Trainer & Assessor – Wall and Floor Tiling at our Cannington campus. In this role you will be required to deliver professional, high quality, training delivery and assessment for students enrolled in Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and prepare session plans and resources in readiness for training delivery
- Deliver training and conduct assessments for assigned client groups
- Provide an engaging, supportive and learner-focused learning environment
- Make considered assessment judgement on the skills and knowledge of learners and determine their competence
- With a meticulous eye for detail, maintain accurate training records for assigned course participants
- Provide support, encouragement and compassion to course participants as necessary
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Attend regular Everthought College of Construction meetings
Skills and experience required for this role
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Wall and Floor Tiler
- Trade Certificate, Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical and practical foundations in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and mentor learners
- Demonstrated experience working with culturally diverse clients
- Current industry experience
- Passion for sharing your industry experience with international students
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation in accordance with detailed time frames
- A current National Police Clearance, or ability to obtain one
- A current Working with Children Check, or ability to obtain one
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or higher)
- Carpentry Training and Assessment Experience
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management) and/or Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Relevant Wall and Floor Tiling industry experience and qualifications
- RTO experience
- Experience with online/face-to-face/workplace training delivery