At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
Working with the finance team, maintaining financial accounts and general ledger, financial reporting and assisting with accounts payable/receivable.
Building is the only thing we do and we do it best! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. Everthought enjoys significantly higher than industry benchmark student and employer satisfaction and employer referral rates.
Based in the purpose-built Construction Training Centre in Salisbury this full time role works collaboratively with the Finance Team, in a dynamic and performance driven culture. You will be responsible for maintaining the financial accounts and general ledger systems (including daily verification of accounting system data integrity), financial reporting, and assisting in accounts payable and receivables as required.
Reporting to the General Manager (GM), with a line to the Group Financial Controller (GFC) you will be CPA/CA qualified (or enrolled), with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role. You will communicate with confidence, and build and maintain positive relationships.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing analysis and commentary to month end management reports to the GM & GFC for board reporting
- Preparing of consolidated budgets and forecasts and presentation slides
- Ensuring accurate general ledger allocation, reasonableness, commerciality of all costs, revenue, KPI targets in the business and month end processes
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting working capital requirements for the business at a consolidated level
- Ownership of the daily/weekly/monthly BI reporting, data integrity and commercial reporting
- Ownership of the consolidated Profit & Loss Statement and pro-actively managing risks with the GM and GFC
- Reviewing fortnightly payroll reports for approval, and lodge BAS, IAS and payroll tax reports as required
- Liaise internally with all departments regarding various matters, and externally with bank officials and external auditors
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm to work ahead and problem solve
- Provide back-up and holiday support to the Financial Accountant and assisting with all month end activities
- High level of enthusiasm, effective time management skills and the ability to take initiative in the workplace.
- Excellent written and communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work under direction and as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Xero and Outlook and SharePoint.
- Work collaboratively in a dynamic and performance driven culture
- Be part of a business committed to quality and growth