At Everthought, trade training is the only thing we do and we do it extremely well! Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Everthought deliver accredited qualifications for those starting out in the trade careers, and leverage a unique, proprietary approach to helping experienced tradespeople get their experience recognised on the way to becoming license-ready.
Whether you’re a trades professional or simply passionate about providing quality education opportunities, at Everthought you will help build success as a united team by inspiring others.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to careers that matter! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in employment opportunities or if you are a contract trainer in the Trades sector.
Build the engagement and growth of the International segment of our business, impacting the experience and opportunities available to our students.
About the business
Everthought College of Construction (ECOC) is a vocational education group who specialise in the building and construction industry. Everthought College of Construction (ECOC) is a national company, focused on delivering high quality training for international and local students, utilising blended delivery models. ECOC's graduates and their qualifications are sought after by employers in the residential and commercial building sectors and Everthought enjoys market-leading student and employer satisfaction rates and completion rates.
About the role
As the International Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the engagement and growth of the International segment of the Everthought College of Construction business.
You will be responsible for developing and executing on a sales strategy to promote and profile our business with International agents in Brisbane as well as developing offshore agent relationships and conducting in-country recruitment activities, to engage potential students in our training opportunities.
For the right individual, you will lead our small international sales team to manage the sales plan to maintain and develop relationships with agents and support students entering into study with us.
You will be passionate about student outcomes and will ensure an exceptional experience through your support and industry involvement. The role will also require the development of strong agent relationships and also an understanding of the building and construction industry and employer requirements.
Your goal will be to optimise the performance of the international segment of our business and you will be committed to developing yourself and your team to exceed business expectations.
Skills and experience
- You must be a true new business developer, highly driven and motivated
- Ideally, you will have strong previous experience with International student agents onshore in Brisbane, and in key, relevant offshore markets
- Proven experience in International Student Business Development is required
- The ability to positively lead and inspire a team who work remotely to achieve goals and objectives
- The ability to bring strong existing relationships within the building and construction industry would be advantageous
- Your energy and positive attitude will inspire confidence and enthusiasm within our team and external stakeholders
- You should have a passion for the education of International students looking to create a brighter future through learning their building and construction trade
- Positively impact the experience of our International students
- Join a team who are committed to growth, quality and achieving results
- An opportunity to build success within a growing business committed to quality